[kj] O.T. Stooges in NYC

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 16:56:24 EDT 2007

Wearing black? Ha, I'm sure that'll really narrow it down.

I'm somewhere in the orchestra (Row K?). Not sure where Dave'll be sitting (argh!! seats!)

Just got off the phone with the man, and we're going to try to meet up before hand.

I honestly don't know a thing about this venue, other than that it's so far fuckin' uptown that it might as well be in goddamn Canada, as far as I'm concerned. Getting to and from will be....interesting.

At the very least, I'll invariably be frequently spotted by the bar.

Alex in NYC