[kj] O.T. Stooges in NYC

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 13:28:29 EDT 2007

Honestly, I get out to shows so infrequently these days (having two little kids'll do that to ya) that I'm just happy they're showin' up. But yeah -- given the option, I just want to hear "Down on the Street," "Loose," "TV Eye," "Dirt," "1970," "Search & Destoy," "1969" and "Penetration". If I get half of those, I'll be happy.

Alex in NYC