[kj] Item about Motorhead in NY Post page 6 gossip column

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:26:01 EDT 2007

He does talk about moving to Cali and why, and how, that started the
beginning of the end of Wurzel in the band. He couldn't get in for some
reason and was upset by it. The only thing I wish he would have been more
candid about was the final ousting of Philthy and his thoughts on him today.

good read and easy. It could be 8 times the soize and still entertaining

Oh well

Chris