[kj] Top 10, post-Y2K

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 17:23:33 EDT 2007

That one dude in She Wants Revenge, Justin Warfield, used to be a hip hopper, I'm sad to report.

I liked the idea of Interpol more than the execution (and I kind used to know the guitar player, Daniel, as he worked in a old fave disc store on Bleeker street). They have a decent (if largely unoriginal) sound. I love "PDA" and "Evil," but I literallyl cringe when I read/hear the lyrics. Embarassing piffle.

Alex in NYC