[kj] Top 10 and the "throwback" era

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Tue Apr 3 13:28:51 EDT 2007

Music is a medium, it just comes through a filter of artistic intent. The
media, through manipulation or just through interpretation, can change the
World and music is a part of that. A mass musical movement (not necessarily
punk but, say, hippy psychedelia both reflects and affects what goes on
through the common bond shared by its participants.

Oh shut up