[kj] Top 10 and the "throwback" era

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Tue Apr 3 13:02:38 EDT 2007

>I suppose I see those things as minor on a worldwide scale, compared to the

way for example Christianity has affected the >world. I mean, I'd LIKE to
think that rock or pop has really changed things, but when I think about it,
I can't really see it, >not in a big way

I can only speak from a personal point of view, but I've learnt about a lot
of things through music - either directly or indirectly and met a lot of
interesting people - I'd like to think its changed me....and if you want to
change the world I'd say you've got to change the way people think first ?

Maybe I'm just being too much of an idealist for my own good.....

Peter