[kj] OT: cat

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:58:45 EDT 2007

I killed a cat today.
It ran out in front of the car - no way of avoiding it & unfortunately & it
didn¹t die particularly quickly or peacefully.
Not pleasant at all.
It¹s collar was thrown off & it had a number which I called but got the
answer phone.
I think, being a little shaken I rambled & in true Alan Partridge
(fatpotanga?) style I think I said something like ³It¹s still alive but
barely. No I think it¹s dead now. Yes, it¹s dead²
I hope to god I didn¹t but I think I may have...
Oh well ­ there¹s another tale for the archives.

I don¹t like cats.
I like killing them even less.

=:¬(

--

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear