[kj] ot - ohh oliver stone is stirring it up

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 20:03:03 EDT 2006

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Peter. I also can't comprehend how that ties in with a news article about Oliver Stone criticizing Bush, but that's probably because I'm not as all-round goddamn fucking brilliant as Pete West, isn't it?

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  You cannot comprehend the scale of the Islamic extremists hatred towards non
Muslims . In a survey done last week by the minority favoring Channel four.
4 out of 10 muslims interviewed said that they would not inform the
authorities if the knew of a forth-coming Islamic terrorist attack in the
UK.
This 4 out of 10 would there fore under British law be compliant with the
attack . There are 2 Million Muslims in the UK, so there are 800 000
potential terrorists with-in our borders .
The core of terrorism must be attacked otherwise they will fund and
support UK potential terror groups . Waving the peace sign just wont work

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com