[kj] ot - ohh oliver stone is stirring it up

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 18:56:42 EDT 2006

You cannot comprehend the scale of the Islamic extremists hatred towards non
Muslims . In a survey done last week by the minority favoring Channel four.
4 out of 10 muslims  interviewed said that they would not inform the
authorities if the knew of a forth-coming Islamic terrorist attack in the
UK.
  This 4 out of 10 would there fore under British law be compliant with the
attack . There are 2 Million Muslims in the UK, so there are 800 000
potential terrorists with-in our borders .
   The core of terrorism must be attacked otherwise they will fund and
support UK potential terror groups . Waving the peace sign just wont work