[kj] KL show - Gent (B)

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 16:40:47 EDT 2006

I have seen killing joke four times since Extremeties and have yet to experience this.  I can't imagine what a let down this must be.  You get pumped up for months with anticipation and bang they cancell.  It certainly is difficult to be a Killing Joke fan.

  Bill

Lennonka <svoje.ja at centrum.cz> wrote:
  I've been looking forward to the Belg. show for two months, I wanted to go and I'm really disappointed that they cancelled : (
But hope that Jaz will be fit again.

Greetings
Lennonka, Eindhoven
> Od: tk at dds.nl
> Komu: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
> Datum: 27.09.2006 13:26
> Pøedmìt: [kj] KL show - Gent (B)
>
>Hi all,
>
>I recently re-joined the Gathering.
>Since I'm gonna see the Joke next week in Belgium I started to wonder if
there's any news regarding the current line-up, setlist etc.