[kj] RE: CULT

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 07:42:43 EDT 2006

"Isn't that why we are here, why we obsess with this band?   Isn't
that why there is a Gathering?  Killing Joke shouldn't be compared to
The Cult. "

Yes -- GOD FORBID any of us DARE think for ourselves or have an
opinion that strays from the party line.

Just because I think HOSANNAS is an *UNDERCOOKED* album (and it is)
and because I like ELECTRIC by the Cult (whom the `Joke are peers of
-- like it or not) does not mean my faith in the `Joke is swayed in
the slightest. This does not mean, however, that every time the `Joke
release a damp fart, I'm obliged to act like it smells like roses.

Alex in NYC