[kj] RE: CULT & Damned

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 01:53:39 EDT 2006

Maybe I've just seen the awful ones.  I last saw them about 5 years ago (after they had been heavily recommended here!) and they were dreadful, with bland new material and mostly poor renditions of the old stuff (including a 10-min version of either Neat Neat Neat or New Rose). Saying that, I'm sure you're right about "better than most other bands"... but as a family man, I don't go to gigs these days unless it's something special...

Jamie