[kj] Joke-spotting in Denver: Democracy promo cd5

me drzum at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 21:19:02 EDT 2006

Hello all,
Just moved to CO and hit the local shops today. There
is a copy of the US PROMO version of the Democracy
cd-single at Second Spin for 7.99. I mention it, as it
was pretty pricy a few years ago (I paid $25 for
mine), and it contains an exclusive mix. Just though
I'd give fellow Gatherers a heads-up. Not too useful
to the list as a whole, I  suppose, but on-topic.