[kj] transmission - albums of the year

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 17:25:33 EDT 2006

LOL and in agreement.  Emo, indie whatever, it is all watered down crap for the most part.  Even alternative which this all comes from had some edge to it.  I never could understand what the allure of whiny crap was.  I want to feel an emotion from music, but not one that that shite induces.

  Happy Friday to you all!

flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  I have only bought one new album this year ( It was Killing Jokes album )
I do not have much time for contemporary music . Emo, what is all that
about ? Emo is short for "Emotional" . Real men only have three Emotions :
*Happy* *Pissed off* and *Really pissed off*, if you display any emotions
other than these, you are either a wimp or a female .
*Happy* occurs after work on a Friday and lasts until bedtime on a Sunday ,
*Pissed off* lasts from Monday morning until about Thursday afternoon .
*Really pissed off* is reserved for when your Football team loses or when
you have to pay out large amounts of money. *Happy* can occur during the
week , but your Mrs is there to make sure that this doesn't happen too often