[kj] transmission - albums of the year

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 13:56:44 EDT 2006

I have only bought one new album this year ( It was Killing Jokes album )
    I do not have much time for contemporary music . Emo, what is all that
about ? Emo is short for "Emotional" . Real men only have three Emotions :
*Happy* *Pissed off* and *Really pissed off*, if you display any emotions
other than these, you are either a wimp or a female .
*Happy* occurs after work on a Friday and lasts until bedtime on a Sunday ,
*Pissed off* lasts from Monday morning until about Thursday afternoon .
*Really pissed off* is reserved for  when your Football team loses or when
you have to pay out large amounts of money. *Happy* can occur during the
week , but your Mrs is there to make sure that this doesn't happen too often