[kj] OT- a little technical assistance please

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 14:58:48 EDT 2006

Rob... Bill *IS* Pete!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Rob's Arse
  Sent: 22 September 2006 16:50
  To: gathering at misera.net
  Subject: Re: [kj] OT- a little technical assistance please

  Bill

  You can plead all you like my friend, but it'll fall on deaf ears.
  Some people have an agenda and despite every effort for months, it carries on.

  It's like living with an illness, you'll cope with it.
  Just hit delete from those that irk you.

  Steve DIY is our very own pet, Peter West who uses all sorts of inventive and c-c-crazy pseudonyms to "disguise" himself. A bit like your Granny wearing a pink will. You can always tell!

  Note to Pete. Font size? Please?

  Hang on in there Bill.................

  www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear