[kj] OT- a little technical assistance please

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 13:53:14 EDT 2006

I fully agree with you Bill , may I call you Bill?
  I ve also had enough of DIY , if you ever post on this site again Steve
DIY, I will send the boys around.  Take this as your final warning .
  If a vacancy arises for a moderator on this site Bill , you will be the
perfect candidate. Would you be interested?