***** SPAM ***** Re: [kj] Depressed

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 12:03:50 EDT 2006

Pete's the king of alliteration - e's are good, e's are good, eez ebeneezer good!
  Pete, did you do that 'everything starts with an e' tune? ;)

jo <arcadia at arcadia.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
    DIV {   MARGIN: 0px  }        Cor, too many ee's for my constitution.

  jo

    Whilst there is no doubt that Jeremy is erudite at his chosen exponent , his erratic, egregious behaviour can be more egotistic than equable , I shant elaborate but I expected him to be more egalitarian than egocentric.
     There is no doubt that Jeremy is an epicurean who enjoys excesses .