[kj] Depressed

Kyle Fite kylefite at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 09:20:45 EDT 2006

Er...WHO is this question aimed at? Was anyone making a judgement on persona?

  I think we have on EVERY KJ release the "persona personified"-the mask and animal skins worn and changed and whirled about the stage of our own perceptive fields as we LISTEN...one of the truly wonderful things about KJ is how the seething, roaring intensity also gives way to express such an awareness of joy and hope...I personally think the demons dance quite well with the angels esp. on Hosannas!

STEVE DIY <stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
          May I ask whether you are a personal friend of Jeremys . If not, then do you feel that you are adequately qualified to pass judgement of his persona?
      You cannot ascertain a persons aura by buying an album every three years . You must break down the facade and discover the man behind the myth .