[kj] OT: U2: Electric Co

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:21:27 EDT 2006

Yes, why that song of all songs? I hate it. It reminds me of when someone
sang it on the Muppets. I think that must have been my first experience of
depression. But in the context of Electric Co, I like it. It's not the same
without it. Electric Co also borrows of course from Leonard Bernstein's West
Side Story which is my favourite musical off all time. Ballet dancing New
York street gangs - it's the end of the world as we know it.