[kj] Another Goth Nutter goes on the rampage

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 10:04:59 EDT 2006

http://vampirefreaks.com/

  Its was a selfish act to take pupils of his school out with him .
At least do it somewhere worthwhile , it you was going to go out with a bang, where would you choose to do it ? Your old school? Your Workplace? Motley Crue concert?
    I would nt . I'd do what the American sniper did and go round shooting people over a prolonged period of time , rather than going for a rapid end .

  He posted on the above site and his last post was "Whiskey in the morning hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm."

P.S:  Was Paul Rangecroft from Montreal?