[kj] Hosannas Months Later (was Ebay specials)

William Lash wjlash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 12:36:46 EDT 2006

Neil you hit on the nose!  It has a lot of Spirit.  The production sucks, but the energy really draws me in.  I agree Judas Goat is amazing.

Neil Perry <neilfperry at btinternet.com> wrote:  You're right, it is a mess... but something keeps drawing me back to it,
and I keep on enjoying it. I think it's because it seems to have
a lot of spirit (even if it has no production) and also that I think
Judas Goat is one of the finest KJ songs ever, definitely in my
all time top ten. (Time for a new poll...?)

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:      Ha. Well, it just goes to show ya how diverse our respetive tastes are -- I think both "Tribal Anecdote" and "Majestic" are the finest songs on the album, tho' that's not saying much. I find the album to be a largley, dull, blurry affair. In terms of both song structure and actual sound, there isn't nearly enough definition. It's a mess.

  Sorry, didn't mean to drum this all up again.

  I'd sooner listen to Outside the Gate, honestly.

  Alex in NYC