[kj] Transmission...

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 15:47:15 EDT 2006

Oooh-hooo that is good to hear. Thanks for the report. My Transmission
is in the post now, and I enjoy these advance album teasers from the
east side of the Atlantic while my copy is still paddling its way across.

And on the Joke adapting or dying: Musically, I think they have it in
them to do something different again. Organizationally, motivationally,
I wonder...