[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 12:25:48 EDT 2006

 And don't forget that their use of the Magus card
goes all the way back to the "Follow The Leaders"
single.

http://eil.com/newgallery/Killing-Joke-Follow-The-Leader-183641.jpg

 A L P

--- Kyle Fite <kylefite at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey All-
>
>   I'm quite amazed at the response to my initial
> question! AND the small of flood of emails hitting
> my box from the Gathering! I GATHER this is either a
> LARGE group-or one driven by some heavy passion for
> all things KJ (or BOTH!).
>
>   I got a little insight into the origin of the
> Symbol on the website where the question originally
> appeared. A gentleman pointed out the so very
> embarrassingly obvious origin of the Star...
>
>   Crowley's Thoth Tarot as designed by Lady Frieda
> Harris.
>
>   Its right there on the Magus card and variations
> on the theme spin about throughout the deck, ala
> Harris' work with Projective Geometry.
>
>   How I missed this, I don't know!
>
>   Still, seeing it was a delight...
>
>   ...one Star in Sight!
>
>   Laughing,
>
>   Kyle
>
> fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
>   On 4/9/06 03:51, "Blazingstar418" wrote:
>
> > Nobody asked! ;)
>
> I did!
> About a million billion hundred and a half times and
> twenty several.
>
> No one ever listens to me [sniffs]
> I said no one... Hello?
>
> Hello...?
>
> Oh.
>

> [sound of echoey footsteps and a creaky door
> closing]

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."