[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

Kyle Fite kylefite at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 08:45:24 EDT 2006

Hey All-

  I'm quite amazed at the response to my initial question! AND the small of flood of emails hitting my box from the Gathering! I GATHER this is either a LARGE group-or one driven by some heavy passion for all things KJ (or BOTH!).

  I got a little insight into the origin of the Symbol on the website where the question originally appeared. A gentleman pointed out the so very embarrassingly obvious origin of the Star...

  Crowley's Thoth Tarot as designed by Lady Frieda Harris.

  Its right there on the Magus card and variations on the theme spin about throughout the deck, ala Harris' work with Projective Geometry.

  How I missed this, I don't know!

  Still, seeing it was a delight...

  ...one Star in Sight!

  Laughing,

  Kyle

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 4/9/06 03:51, "Blazingstar418" wrote:

> Nobody asked! ;)

I did!
About a million billion hundred and a half times and twenty several.

No one ever listens to me [sniffs]
I said no one... Hello?

Hello...?

Oh.

[sound of echoey footsteps and a creaky door closing]