[kj] test

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 19:31:23 EST 2006

Its Sunday, what do you want? Maybe thisll make you
happy, I heard LLB on the radio today. It sure made me
happy.
--- gathering-bounces at misera.net
<acroastic at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It's gone strangely quiet...

"I'm in pain and it hurts" - Said by me while I was NOT taking Tylenol 3

"What about a french name?" - My mom
"Ok...what about chaussette? Yeah, we should name the baby chausette if it's a girl! (Bursts into uncontrollable laughter)" - Me
(I'm going to make a terrible older sister!)