[kj] The apocalyptic philosophy of Killing Joke

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 00:12:39 EDT 2006

I find the songs to make more sense, and more significantly, than the man himself when he speaks or does interviews. Strange.

Papa Lazarou <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:  Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:     (a) Do you really think that Jaz's ramblings can be dignified with the term "philosophy"?

  Yes, why not?

(b) Do you take anything he says about the world seriously? Jaz's analysis of world events is like a rather simplistic comic book.

  I'll say I have agreed with much of his sentiment over the years. It's one of the reasons I like KJ.

  :)

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso