[kj] The apocalyptic philosophy of Killing Joke

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 26 03:58:32 EDT 2006

this is prob a cop-out, but i find Jaz's apocalyptic ramblings to make more sense if you accept the spirit of  them (ie: the world is fucked) rather than, forensícally examining them.
it's possible to say he got a lot of stuff right if you look at the post-911 world.

obviously i completely ignore all his post pandemonium rantings after he became a bloated rock star cliche
but i think that in 79-90 he had something worth saying.

then again listening to his early pronouncements can fill one with a terrible sense of disappointment ie: in 1979 he said he wanted to destroy the christian religion, in 2005 he can manage nothing more revolutionary than touring with motley crue