[kj] RE: Who is Killing Joke's closest relative? sticking myneck out

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 17:05:28 EDT 2006

I would go with that I am a huge Amebix fan and they always said they were
influenced by early KJ as were UK Decay another mighty fine band.  They are
supposed to be re-issuing For Madman Only but don't know where that has
gotto!  The Night For Celebration tape came out last year on CD but not the
LP.