[kj] Cover art for Hosannas.. CD,

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 23 19:19:25 EDT 2006

Hi all, this is my first post here.

Hosannas doesn't have the best part of a KJ release I've seen, but it's
better than the 2003 s/t cover, which had too much of an Insane Clown
Possee/juggalo/nu-metal look to it. My favroite cover is probably the
"Laugh? I Nearly Bought one!" LP cover.

I do think Hosannas from the Basements of Hell is a great title,
however, and it's one of my personal favorite albums of this year, sure
it'll be on my year end Top 10. Love the band, and even when they make a
minor mistake like this, in the long run it pales in comparison to all
the genuinely great stuff they've done!

-Oliver

Dallas, TX