[kj] Democracy drumming........damn right!!!!!

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 17:45:22 EDT 2006

wowowowow....Finally someone in this list agree with
me
about democracy drummer...this guy was huge on drums
really blasting..his performance was incredible....
and i say it again for those who waste the fucking
time in this list talking rubbish about
democracy.....democracy is a great and magnificent
album..is one of my favorites...and there is nothing
wrong with Jaz voice... i think jaz voice was
performed on purpose in order to make the album a
rawer one more than the previous albums...jaz is a
superb singer he can sing however he likes .and for
those in this list specially who runs this list which
spend the time licking Martin Atkins ass...Atkins was
a magnificent drummer but his performance in
Extremities really sucks..perhaps Atkins thought he
was playing in a metal band or something....Geoff
Dugmore was magnificent playing drums and as Mr.Si
said it is a shame that Dugmore was forgotten after a
magnificent performance...the best killing joke
drummer after Big Paul of course...

So please stop cursing Democracy..please seat in a
sofa
and play Democracy again to enjoy what Dugmore did
for those who never believed in this album.

wowowowow
such a relief i feel to say this...

cheers..from Venezuela...(The second Cuba )

Maurice