[kj] The Pete West Show

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 13:20:47 EDT 2006

If you would like democracy Robert, then must be rules to uphold . You
cannot just ban people because you or the majority dont like them. What
about the minority who disagree with the ruling ? You will have to have
rules(laws) and stick to them to make it fair .
  How would people vote on this proposed law:

  *The Gathering shall ban anybody that says something that the majority
disagree with*

Do you think that that Rule/law should be implemented ?

Would the majority of Gatherers agree with:
"Hitler, bless him" ,
"The fact that he's Jewish means I find it very suspicious" and
"democracy doesnt work" :
   All the above statements point in one