[kj] The Pete West Show

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 17:46:33 EDT 2006

If there's one thing I've noticed, Jim, it's that you
respond to every single one of Peter West's windups,
no matter how transperant they may be. I think the
problem might only be 50% his. The other end of the
blame falls on you, I'm afraid. Why do you care? Just
shake it off or block his address or something. There
are so many people on this list who complain about
Peter West's posts yet he gets indulged at every turn.
I'll never understand it.

Leigh