[kj] The Juliet Pleming Show? MY GOOD NEWS

Juliet Pleming price-pleming at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 11:45:47 EDT 2006

No, I am not about to announce that I am the messiah
I have not taken huge amounts of white powder or anything like that!

I just felt I should say something because I have been writing so much
in the last couple of days.

By the way 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!'

I think that I have just somehow been sucked back into the Gathering and
am making up for lost time!

Also, I am over the moon because a heavy weight that has been hanging
over me for the last year has just been lifted.

ON FRIDAY 13TH AT READING CROWN COURT MY SON WAS FOUND 'NOT GUILTY' OF
GBH WITH INTENT!

He spent 4 and half months on remand and 7 and a half on bail with an
electronic tag curfew and 25 hours a weeks supervision.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Juliet