[kj] KJ CD Rarity

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 07:49:31 EDT 2006

--- sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     So, what went wrong with this last album?

>   Sometimes I just cannot believe the stuff i see
> happening, or not happening.
>
>      I'm surprised they even got as far as
> Revelations, and thus even more surprised the
>   record companies would even gamble on finishing
> let alone spend even more $$ (Ls) to
>   release and promote "Outside The Gate."
>
>   In OT news, I recommend the new TV show 'Smith'
> [U.S. release], with Virginia Madsen, Ray Liotta and
> Jonny Lee Miller. It reads and moves forward like a
> good movie.
>
>    ~~ sd
>
> avat <lilpalindrome at yahoo.com> wrote:
>     Kj just dont know how to market themselves...or
> maybe
> they dont even care

Money is not our god!
Most musicians who sell as many records as KJ pay
someone to do this for them.

Funny many of you regard them as not selling enough
records as they probably outsell 99 per cent of the
music I listen to!

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!