[kj] KJ CD Rarity

Giorgio Tebaldi gftebaldi at yahoo.de
Wed Oct 11 03:01:23 EDT 2006

Kj just dont know how to market themselves...

  Isn't that the job of their management/record company/whoever? I suppose, THEY don't give a toss. I mean, with all the concert posters hanging on the walls of Zurich, I never saw one of KJ promoting their gig last sunday. So probably, poor ticket sales either made Jaz sick or at least made him come up with this "certified" sick note!

  As for the promo: Maybe you should check www.eil.com once in a while. They haven't got it right now, but they have other nice KJ-stuff (altough fucking expensive at times):

  http://eil.com/fulltext/search.asp?searchtext=Killing%20Joke&type=2&style=0&zone=&sort=-C-F&artlist=0&artcode=KIL&prodtype=1

  Kj just dont know how to market themselves...or maybe
they dont even care
--- gathering-bounces at misera.net
wrote:
> It was supposed to be the follow up to the Hosannas
singe but was never
> released due to lack of demand .
> I still cant figure out what Killing joke were
playing at : They release a
> new single with two new tracks on it before the
album is released making it
> three new track . Then as a follow up single they
release two songs from the
> album (which everyone would have anyway). Why not
put the two non album
> songs on the second single or at least one non album
song on each single and
> thus giving people a reason to buy it ?
>

> >From: "peter muckle"

> >To: gathering at misera.net
> >Subject: [kj] KJ CD Rarity
> >Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:34:43 +0000
> >
> >Hey
> >Anyone know about this Invocation Implosion CD
single
> >I cant find it in the shops
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230034378173&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
> >
> >Peter

"I'm in pain and it hurts" - Said by me while I was NOT taking Tylenol 3

"What about a french name?" - My mom
"Ok...what about chaussette? Yeah, we should name the baby chausette if it's a girl! (Bursts into uncontrollable laughter)" - Me
(I'm going to make a terrible older sister!)