[kj] The Pete West Show

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 15:36:17 EDT 2006

Well, that's about it for me. The Gathering is now Pete West's little show, and I didn't join for that. I had three good years, but it's been downhill since then and there's just no point in me being here any more. He stifles any intelligent discussion on the list, and justifiable insults aren't much of a replacement.

  Ignoring him is obviously the best policy, but he's been here for about 3 years now, and his routine has not changed in the slightest, so I don't even think that works. If anyone gets around to banning him, I might come back (if someone could kindly let me know!), but for now there's not much point in remaining a member of what used to be one of the finest internet communities I've ever been involved in.

  Take care people!

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com