[kj] (ot) Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 13:16:12 EDT 2006

"I really don't see how the veil is an impediment to communication".
  Says Jim who has never spoken to a person wearing one

"There is no religious obligation whatsoever for Muslim women to cover
themselves up....."

"Both pupils and teachers raised concerns because they were finding it
difficult to make out what she was saying during lessons."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/6046992.stm