[kj] RE: O.T the stranglers...........

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:31:31 EDT 2006

I saw them at Shepherd's Bush Empire last week and they played a cracking
set, they were completely brilliant!

One disappointment, though. A couple of girls got up onstage for "Nice 'n'
Sleazy" - great, I thought, a couple of strippers, hope they put on a decent
show, I could do with a good laugh! They didn't strip though - they just
danced very badly to the song. The rest of the audience was displeased too -
there was a lot of boo-ing when the song finished and they left the stage!

They played 2 encores - with Dave downing a pint during the keyboard solo to
"No More Heroes" to huge cheers. And no-one said "w**ker"! ;-)

Have a great time in Manchester tonight, phatseanio!

Regards,
Nuclear Girl