[kj] Jaz Straw

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 15:27:47 EDT 2006

Robert. I would say that Jack Straw and his constituents live and work
together . I'm sure that they've put their Religious differences aside and
work together for the common good . I have not seen the fact that he was
Jewish mentioned anywhere , infact I did nt even know until you mentioned it
..
  Jews and Muslims (generally) all live and work together in the UK .
Discrimination is illegal in this country

Peter.

Please shut the fuck up
Robert