[kj] OT To veil or not to veil to no avail

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:04:23 EDT 2006

There is a funny twist with multi-culturalism when we consider Muslims.

In Islam there are what are called "people of the book." These 'ahl
al-dhimma' (Christians, Jews, a funny group called Sabians, plus some others
that I can't remember right now) are allowed to live in safety within Muslim
countries in exchange for a special tax. I think western countries should do
the same, add a special tax for being Muslim ;)

Will
 Love
  ALWays

Scarlet