[kj] OT To veil or not to veil to no avail

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 13:44:11 EDT 2006

"multi-centralism that for my money is being exercised in a
provocative way ­ testing the essence of Œwestern¹ freedoms, almost as a
precursor to dismantling them."

    There is a section of Muslim extremists  who would like to turn the UK
into an Islamic state . In a recent channel 4 documentary , 60 % of Muslims
interviewed said that they would not inform the authorities if they knew of
a forth-coming terror attack .