[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 11:19:42 EDT 2006

>1)  The fact that he's Jewish means I find it very suspicious that Straw of
>all people should raise a storm as controversial as this.No Peter, I'm not
>remotely rascist;

*******But what difference does the fact that hes Jewish make? Is he part of
the "Jewish conspiracy"? Is he a member of ZOG?

******He wrote an article in a newspaper. He is paid to give his thoughts .
And he maybe wanted to bring this touchy subject out in the open************

>3) No. The implication is that, yes he feels uncomfortable, but that he
>thinks Muslim women in general are isolating themselves by wearing it. So,
>he's trying to liberate them from this monstrous tyranny. Right on Jack!

*******No. Hes telling his constituents that wearing a hijab may alienate
them from society and stop their integration, its his job to help his
constituents*****

>4) I'm not pessimistic I just know what people from that strata of society
>are like. Largely, they don't give a flying shit about you, me or anyone
>else. Don't say I didn't warn you.

******Arent all human beings just out for themselves ?  Dont all people go
out to work to improve their own lives, rather than to improve other peoples
?*******