[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 09:44:01 EDT 2006

"If you ask these women many of them will respond that like school uniforms
it keeps them equal with their peers"

  That is incorrect. There are different types of hijab and arabaya(full
body covering) some are cheap and some are expensive , they are NOT all the
same . The hijab belongs in the dark ages , in an age where men could nt
control their urges and women had to be covered up.