[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 14:10:51 EDT 2006

Only the violent extremist minority . The hardliners who feel they have to
kill anyone who speaks unfavorably of Islam . The hardliners who will not
accept  integration and are not open to debate . The intolerant bigots who
cannot accept that the UK isnt an Islamic country.
  I have nothing against people who want to practice Islam unobtrusively.
Infact I see lots of todays unruly youngsters and feel that they would
benefit from the boundaries that Islam brings