[kj] Dissecting Ravens comments

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 15:13:03 EDT 2006

Glad I'm gettin' to ya ;)

Or are you just crying again?

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of flight Bringer
Sent: 09 October 2006 17:53
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Dissecting Ravens comments

Sorry for being a bit untoward towards you then . I 'm just used to dealing
with confrontational people like T.B, Ade and Tin .
  People like them are the reason why I'm so defensive . I can ignore abuse
from those farkwits, but feel that I have to stand my ground when people of
a higher caliber (such as yourself and Alex) start dissing me  (even though
you were nt).