[kj] Dissecting Ravens comments

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 13:01:57 EDT 2006

Just to clarify for the hard of understanding :
Raven made the comment in myspace about Killing Joke being finished and I
gave the pros and cons about whether it could be true or not . I was just
weighing up the facts and on no way did I mean to imply that Raven said
anything (Apart from the Killing Joke are finished bit) and I thought that
it was obvious that I was saying it and not Raven , but Jamie also made the
mistake so I realise that  I should have possibly made it clearer (although
I dont know how)