[kj] Dissecting Ravens comments

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 04:35:51 EDT 2006

Dont just pick out one line from a post and then make a sarcastic remark.
I made an in depth analysis of reasons for their possible demise and you
should nrt really just pick out one line and remark on it in a unpleasant
way . There has been no official statement and KJ have been on the verge of
splitting up for  the last twenty years or so, so nothings certain.
   Having Ade on list posting endless one line moronic posts which say
absolutely nothing is quite enough, thank you very much.

i wasn't being sarcastic or unpleasant. just agreeing in an ironic way. all
good things come to an end, including Killing Joke. after all, the signs
have been there for long enough.

bob