[kj] Dissecting Ravens comments

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 01:39:49 EDT 2006

I don't really see the need to make any official
statement saying the band is done. It keeps the door
open for any future endevours. Plus, it seems more in
their collective nature to be cryptic and
unforthcoming when it comes to stuff like this. Before
we know it, 5 years will have gone by with nary a word
from anyone, save for some rumours and gossip here and
there. Annoying, yes totally, but what more can you
really expect these days? The band has run its course
on quality music, I think. KJ2003 was a complete
suprise to me. Hosannas is more in line with what
they've been putting out for the last 10 or so years.
A few amazing moments surrounded by aimless
mediocrity.

Leigh

--- flight Bringer <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>