[kj] Re: (OT) Here's A Band That Believes In Their New Album

breadfan at cybercom.net breadfan at cybercom.net
Fri Oct 6 14:27:36 EDT 2006

I'm seeing them in Boston in a few hours.  Can't wait; very curious to see
how they pull this off.  If they were looking to get a (mixed!) reaction out
of the fans, they've sure gotten one.  And yeah, I don't ever need to hear
Run to the Hills again.  (It'll probably be back next year, though, for the
Powerslave-era resurrection.)

Ron
 --
http://www.myspace.com/pssyche